The Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association, Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Tobenna EROJIKWE has appreciated legal practitioners who participated in the training on taxation law.
The training was facilitated by a Judge of the Federal High Court, the Chairman of the Tax Appeal Tribunal, Lagos Zone and notable legal practitioners in the Taxation practice space.The session had 6,772 participants.
Read Full Statement Below;
Thank you for attending the NBA-ICLE training on Taxation Law that was concluded last month. The training was facilitated by a Judge of the Federal High Court, the Chairman of the Tax Appeal Tribunal, Lagos Zone and notable legal practitioners in the Taxation practice space. The session had 6,772 participants and we are grateful for this level of interest, participation and insights.
For the benefit of everyone, please find attached course materials for the training:
1. Taxation of Non-resident Entities in Nigeria – Prof. Abiola Sani, SAN
2. Digital Taxation in Nigeria and the Implications of the OECD/G20 Proposals – Jude Odinkonigbo
3. Capital Gains Tax Regime in Nigeria and Recent Developments – Dr Folajimi Akinla
4. Value Added Tax Regime in Nigeria and Recent Developments – Stephen Chima Arubuike
5. Taxation of the Nigerian Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Operation under the Petroleum Industry Act – Sesan Sulaiman.
6. Recent Developments in Tax Dispute Resolutions in Nigeria. Lassise-Philips Olarenwaju M.
You can also access and watch all NBA-ICLE training sessions on the NBA ICLE YouTube channel: https://rb.gy/ebkie
NBA-ICLE CPD points were awarded for the training and certificates issued to participants by email. Kindly reach out to Sarah Omega at email@example.com should you have any complaints regarding the certificates.
Governing Board of NBA
Institute of Continuing Legal Education