The Chairman Governing Board of the NBA Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Tobenna Erojikwe has appreciated members who participated in the just concluded NBA-ICLE training on Employment Law.
The training which was led by the President of the National Industrial Court, another distinguished judge from the National Industrial Court, as well as renowned legal practitioners attracted 5586 participants.
Read the full statement below;
Dear Distinguished Colleagues,
Thank you for attending the NBA-ICLE training on Employment Law that was concluded last month. The training was facilitated by the President of the National Industrial Court, another judge of the National Industrial Court and notable legal practitioners. The session had 5586 participants and we are grateful for their participation and insights.
For the benefit of everyone, please find attached course materials for the training:
1. The Jurisdiction of the NICN: Loans, Mortgages, and other employment-related arrangements – Justice I G Nweneka
2. A Review of Recent Employment Statutory Provisions—-Nancy Uzom
3. “When to Negotiate, and When to ‘Fight’: lessons for professionals—-Uche Attoh Ph.D
4. Leave to appeal decisions of the NICN and Stay of Execution: reconciling order 64 rule 8 of the NICN RULES 2017; Section 243 (1-3) of the CFRN and the decisions of the NICN. – Okechukwu Umemuo FCIArb Partner, The Law Crest LLP
5. Statute of Limitation in Private Employment Contracts: Canvassing Statute of Limitation before the NICN and the Current State of Play – Taiwo Adeshina Partner Jackson, Etti & Edu
You can also access and watch all our sessions on the NBA ICLE YouTube channel: https://rb.gy/ebkie
NBA-ICLE CPD points were awarded for the training and certificates issued to participants by email. Kindly reach out to Sarah Omega at email@example.com should you have any complaints regarding the certificates.
Governing Board of NBA
Institute of Continuing Legal Education