10 January, 2022
TO: All members of Nigerian Bar Association Women Forum NBAWF.
GOODWILL MESSAGE, PAYMENT OF 2022 ANNUAL DUES AND BENEFITS.
It is with great pleasure that we write to you, on behalf of the Executive Committee and Council of NBAWF, to express our appreciation for your unflinching support of the Forum.
We thank the Almighty for granting you the grace to remain steadfast and focused on our vision to Empower Female Lawyers for success.
Despite the health crises, insecurity and economic challenges of the period, you have remained steadfast.
It is therefore our prayer that you will continue to dwell in safety and have good success in all your endeavors.
The NBAWF was inaugurated in September, 2019 and we set out to lay the foundation for a sustainable forum. One of the decision taken at our first Council meeting was to charge a token amount as membership/annual due for the administration of the Forum.
The initial details are as contained in the membership link which we circulate from time to time and is hereby replaced and updated.
Information in the two links in circulation that is:
(a) The updated Membership Registration link (https://nbawomenforum.org.ng/join/) and
(b) The Members Annual Due link (https://nbawomenforum.org.ng/membership-dues/), are hereby harmonized.
The first payment to the Forum, is the membership registration fee, while subsequent annual payments are Membership dues.
Annual due is payable on the first of January every year.
This message therefore serves as a reminder to us to make good the payment of our 2022 annual due.
CATEGORIES OF DUES
1. Year 0-5 post call – Free
2. Year 6 & above post call N5,000.00 per annum.
3. Heads of Committees N50,000.00 per annum.
4. Council members a minimum of N100,000.00 per annum.
5. Members in diaspora $50.
MODE OF PAYMENT
All dues are to be paid into NBAWF account detailed below:
BANK: Access Bank PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: Nigerian Bar Association Women Forum.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1222796076
Upon payment, please follow the link https://nbawomenforum.org.ng/membership-dues/ to upload evidence of payment.
3. External Relations
4. Fund Raising
5. Media and Publicity
7. Research and Documentation
9.Young Female lawyers
1. Listing in the Directory of female lawyers in Nigeria.
2. Access to platform for global reach and perspective.
3. Mentoring opportunity/ mentor grooming within Nigeria and internationally .
4. Gender support against discrimination, abuse and harassment .
5. Network with a broad base / diverse forum of Nigerian female lawyers globally .
6. Huge opportunity for career growth and development.
7.Unlimited legal information from forum Library/Research unit.
8. Eligibility to vote and be voted for.
9. Eligibility for appointment to positions in the Forum.
10. Diverse opportunities to benefit from the partnership between NBAWF and NYSBA WILLs; Exchange programs , Training and Speaking engagements and much more.
The Chairperson, NBAWF
Professor Oluyemisi Bamgbose, SAN.
The Treasurer, NBAWF
Safiya Balarabe esq.
For further inquiry contact:
NBA National Secretariat ,
NBA House Plot 1101 Mohammed Buhari Way ,
Central Business District ,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
+234 8023217919; +234 8033233404 +234 8021239172