The Nigerian Bar Association, NBA has released a notice informing and directing the new entrants to pay their Practicing Fee prior to their Call.
This was contained in a Circular signed by the NBA General Secretary, Adesina Adegbite, FICMC and made available to LAWHAUZ.
Read full details below;
On the 6th and 7th day of December, 2022, successful candidates in the August 2022 Bar Final Examination will be called to the Bar. In line with the rules, new entrants are mandated to pay their Bar Practicing Fee prior to their call.
Consequently, BPF payments by new entrants to the Bar can only be made through a dedicated Online Payment Portal, following the steps shown below:
1. Click on this link – https://flutterwave.com/pay/nba_bar_practicing
2. Type in the following:
a. Your full name
b. Your email address (please confirm your email address is correct before you proceed to next tab)
c. Your Phone Number
d. Your examination number and year of call (2022)
3. Click on Pay
4. Select the method of payment and make the payment (upon successful payment, receipt of payment will be sent to your email).
5. Check your email for your receipt.
New entrants experiencing challenge(s) in the use of the online payment portal should kindly send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the underlisted persons for further inquiries or support:
1. Ezekiel David – 07037000903
2. Adewale Adebayo – 08033803724
3. Sime David-West – 08126306930
4. Wole Efuwape – 08035479443
Adesina Adegbite, FICMC