You are invited to this Power Sector webinar – titled “Electricity Law: Regulatory Framework of Nigerian Electricity Industry” which is Scheduled to take place on 23 September 2022 @ 4pm (Nigerian time).
Registration weblink – https://forms.gle/91fxa4WzJPv7b1Fk6
Nigeria’s electricity industry is plagued by a number of issues – epileptic power supply, energy theft, surreptitious increase in tariff, incessant collapse of the National grid, obnoxious estimated billing, among others.
Speakers will interrogate the above issues with a view to proffer solutions, and will share particular insights on –
1. The statutory role of NERC in protecting Electricity Consumers.
2. The role of NERC in addressing the menace of estimated billing.
3. Appraisal of EPSRA with regards to licensing of Electricity Distribution and Generation Companies in Nigeria.
4. Licensing: A regulatory tool to curb excesses of Electricity Distribution and generating Companies in Nigeria.
5. Current trends in Electricity Industry.